Dreams

05:18

Dreams

 I sit with the stars right above me, so desperately close but so tragically far away. There are days in which I feel invincible and days in which non existence and its appeal torments me. And I want so much of the feeble existence I have. So I'll sit here in my 8am lecture with my mind 10000 miles above me in a state of dormancy talking to you about dreams.It's both a gift  and a curse to feel as intensely as I do. It means I am determined but it also means that the unattainability of my desires makes me the most miserable person alive. It is in times like these I wish magic was real. So that I could run away from the painful spheres of reality and into that blissful dreamland, where the ache in my heart is satisfied by the crisp,nourishing air.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This spoke to my soul- You are remarkable at expressing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling.Thank you for taking the time to read <3

      Delete
    2. revisiting this za because i just realized I was actually talking about going to narnia

      Delete

Updates

looking for stories to tell, be sure to share yours.
contact us via social media

social media

Notes

.We are still in search of inspiration. Should you wish to contact us to relay feedback or perhaps simply to talk, do not hesitate to contact us on our social media